Here’s how to set up a webmail account on an Apple device like an iPhone or iPad:
- Go to Settings > Mail, then tap Accounts.
- Tap Add Account, tap Other, then tap Add Mail Account.
- Enter your name, email address, password, and a description of your account.
- Tap Next. Mail will try to find the email setting and finish your account setup. If Mail finds your email settings, tap Done to complete your account setup.
- If Mail can’t find your email settings, then you need to enter them manually by following the next steps:
- Tap Next.
- Choose IMAP for your new account.
- Enter the information for both Incoming Mail Server and Outgoing Mail Server.
- If your email settings are correct, tap Save to finish. If the email setting is incorrect, you’ll be asked to edit them.
Below is the information you should use when setting up the Incoming Mail Server and Outgoing Mail Server:
Secure SSL/TLS Settings (Recommended)
Username: CLIENT EMAIL ADDRESS
Password: CLIENT PASSWORD
Incoming Server: mail.CLIENTDOMAIN.comOutgoing Server: mail.CLIENTDOMAIN.com