- Go to Settings > Mail, then tap Accounts.
- Tap Add Account, tap Other, then tap Add Mail Account.
- Enter your name, email address, password, and a description of your account.
- Tap Next. Mail will try to find the email setting and finish your account setup. If Mail finds your email settings, tap Done to complete your account setup.
- If Mail can’t find your email settings, then you need to enter them manually by following the next steps:
- Tap Next.
- Choose IMAP for your new account.
- Enter the information for both Incoming Mail Server and Outgoing Mail Server.
- If your email settings are correct, tap Save to finish. If the email setting is incorrect, you’ll be asked to edit them.
Secure SSL/TLS Settings (Recommended)
Username: CLIENT EMAIL ADDRESS
Password: CLIENT PASSWORD
Incoming Server: mail.CLIENTDOMAIN.comOutgoing Server: mail.CLIENTDOMAIN.com